Monday 25 January 2016

The Results! Northampton Head Race 2016



So, the results of the races were published today! Our Novice four was actually entered in the next category above, which is IM3. That means we were competing against people who have won racing finals before! We came third, being beaten by the team in second place by only 8 seconds! I'm so pleased!

In the second race, our double was beaten by 1 minute and 21 seconds, and we were just 12 seconds ahead of the double in 3rd place. Room for improvement, but a good steady performance in the boat.

Sadly, that was my last competition representing Stratford-upon-Avon Boat Club, because I have moved to Berkshire, so I won't be rowing with those ladies again. But it has given me some goals to work towards in terms of times to train for.

Looking forward to choosing a new club and getting settled into a routine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment