Sunday 13 March 2016

Don't Let Fog Stop You From Seeing Clearly



It was very foggy this morning, so one of the coaches made the call to cancel our outing. I got the text message at 6:30am, just as I was stepping out of the door... Total anticlimax!

Rather than let the weather dictate my next move, I was determined to at least do a session on the erg. I decided to wait for the fog to lift a bit, so it was safer on the road. Whilst I was waiting, an email pinged over from Catherine. She, like me, was all dressed up and jeed up ready to go! So I sent an email out to say that I'd be at the club by 08:30am for an erg session if anyone else fancied joining us.

Myself, Catherine and Donata did some pyramid interval training, which was great. I even managed to squeeze in some shorter 2 and 3 minute sprint intervals at the end of our session! I'm building up to doing double sessions on the ergs by the summer, so I'll be ready for the regattas!

No comments:

Post a Comment